This week we heard Jesus’ promise of the Holy Spirit and the charge to be witnesses in Jerusalem, Judea, Samaria and to the ends fo the earth on Ascension Day. Today we will enter into Jerusalem on Pentecost to prepare us to get ready to celebrate Pentecost next Sunday. Acts 2
Reflection and Response ideas:
• go on a nature walk this week, paying attention to the wind. Blow bubbles in the wind.
• work with the lesson by re-enacting the biblical story with blocks, stuffed animals, and with your imagination.
• read Acts 2 or a portion of the Scripture at bedtime and imagine being in the story. What events, places, actions, words or emotions do you notice?
• create artwork with watercolors, crayons, molding clay or streamers. Make pinwheels or windsocks.
• look at a globe or map of the Nations at Pentecost
• learn how to say “Jesus loves you” in another language.
• wear red clothing on Pentecost Sunday
• 50 Days of Glory Easter challenge: Share with someone how you can be a witness for Jesus.
May 24, 2020
Christ the Redeemer Anglican Church, Fort Worth