Join us in the atrium as we journey to the temple with Peter and John. Peter heals a lame man and speaks the gospel to many. Acts 3:1-4:4, Matthew 10:16-20.
Response and Reflection ideas:
• work with the story at home using blocks, action figures, dolls or stuffed animals, cardboard, or other household items and your imagination
• respond with art- drawings, journaling, painting, clay or playdough
• role play as health care providers
• write down words you remember from the story
• discuss as a family how you could share about Jesus with words and actions
• sing the chorus of Here I am Lord together as a family
• take a family challenge to learn the 12 disciples. Make a set of cut out figures, peg dolls, or some other way to play and work with knowing the disciples.
July 21, 2020
Christ the Redeemer Anglican Church, Fort Worth, TX