www.rrsat.com RRSat delivers fully managed playout services from automated, high capacity facilities with expansion capabilities enabling you to increase the number of channels you broadcast. the automation system is run according to the playlist provided by the client. Programs can be delivered to us for playout in several ways, including: studios, tapes, CD’s, via fiber links, Internet or satellite. We use state-of-the-art equipment including leitch and Omneon servers, Leitch matrix, Pebble beach Automation systems, Harmonic and Scopus MPEG-2 DVB encoding and multiplexing systems
The service has a wide choice of options and is delivered with unrivalled redundancy and availability levels.
Why playout with RRSat?
• Clients – RRSat provides full playout services to more than 65 TV channels. Among our playout clients are GOD TV, FASHION TV, AXN, BABY TV and many more.
• Cost savings – the playout center is co-located with uplink facilities, saving substantial circuit costs.
• Peace of mind – a secure environment with electrical supply redundancy, climate control, fire suppression and uninterruptible power supplies ensuring your channel stays ‘On Air’.
• Our fully equiped archive enables the tapes to be kept in top conditions.
• Customer service – our team of certified technicians operate and monitor your programs and provide excellent service to your channel, including 24/7 monitoring of both playout and ‘Off Air’ signals’Production Services:
RRSat provides producers, cameramen, soundmen and technicians, as well as equipment-on-demand, and an assortment of production capabilities.
RRSat is experienced in live on-the-scene coverage of everything from elections to terror attacks and natural disasters. RRSat’s capabilities of worldwide rapid deployment enabled it to provide live coverage of the terror attacks in London and Amman, elections in Israel and in the Palestinian Authority, natural disasters in Turkey and Thailand, and the first ever live broadcast in Dodoma, Tanzania.
RRSat’s Flyaway Mobile System is based on a 1.2 meter KU band dish with one or two simultaneous paths, utilizing TWTA Xicom 400w HPA and Scopus or N.D.S. encoders with 4:2:0 or 4:2:2 mpeg compression abilities. We also offer i.f.b., coordination facilities and a digital video mixer.
RRSat’s professional technicians are highly skilled and have years of experience in uplink and downlink services, as well as video and audio engineering. Our professional personnel can assist you with fitting professional apparatus to meet your specific broadcasting requirements. RRSat provides global satellite distribution services via the most advanced digital MCPC platforms to more than 285 television channels and more than 80 radio channels, covering more than 150 countries.